Located in the heart of papal Rome, the Fragrance St.Peter awaits you in a warm and refined atmosphere.
San Pietro, Castel Sant'Angelo, the Vatican Museums, Trastevere, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, are just some of the points of interest located within a short distance.
In addition, thanks to the public transport network covering the area, you can reach every corner of the Eternal City in a very short time.
HOW TO REACH US
From Airports and stations:
• From Fiumicino / Leonardo Da Vinci regional train to Trastevere Station and change for one stop to San Pietro station, then walk 200 meters
• From Ciampino airport: shuttle bus to Termini railway station, then bus 64 to the stop at Piazza San Pietro station
• From Termini railway station take the bus 64 or regional train to the stop at Piazza San Pietro station
Taxi are available opposite the to the Arrivals Hall. The approximate cost of a trip to the center of Rome is 50 euro. It is recommended to take only the white licensed taxis.
From G.r.a. take S.S. 1 Aurelia towards the city center following the signs for San -Pietro Vatican City.
• Metro A Ottaviano: 1,8 km
• Termini Station (Main railway station): 5 km
• San Pietro Station: 400 m
• Bus stop to Ottaviano Metro station: 10 m